Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Puppies

My dogs' names are Buckshot and Scooby.  We may get another dog.  Buckshot is 12 years old.  He is a Boxer.  Scooby is 4 years old.  He is a Bullmastiff.  I love all dogs.  My dogs are friendly, and really good with kids.  I love my dogs because they are really sweet.  Though they don't fetch or do many tricks, they are really fun to love.  Even though you have to clean up after them and feed them they are still really good housepets.  Scooby probably would not do well with an elderly person as an owner.  He is high maintenence sometimes.  They can be expensive, special food, and medications.  We don't buy them clothes because we spend money on health for them.  They each have their own bed, they are not allowed on the couch.  Scooby is usually crated or stays outside in the backyard with water, a bed, and blanket.  My dogs are good with new people.  They need to be fed once a day and drink water a lot.  Scooby can swim, but he is lazy, so he won't.  But Buckshot can't swim, he would drown.  One time he slipped and fell into the pool, so one of our friends in the pool swam and led him to the opening.  We were lucky he made it.  They both have suffered tumors.  And Scooby once had fleas.  They each get heartworm medicine and pepto bismol when they make weird noises.  That usually means they do not feel good.  Our dogs are not pampered.  They get what they need, love, food, water, and a home.  Me and my family will love our dogs before and after the end.  Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment